Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Now. Tomorrow. Forever.

Hey guys! So, it's been a long while, and I apologize for that dearly. Most of it was because I was truly busy, the other part was just because I was being lazy. Ah, wow. It feels like time has flown by here. I'm already halfway through my time in South Korea, and I'm so sad. I love this place. I might not fully understand how to get to places or where to go, but I do know that this place holds a lot for me to learn. One day, I know I will come back to here whether it is for vacation or to finally live here, that is the question. I've decided I'm going to try to make changes when I get back to the States to help me better prepare myself. Being here has definitely helped me to mature better. Don't worry! I'm still the silly goofball everybody knows, but I have stories to tell that I can pass on. I can teach people that life isn't just what you see, but what you seek. You have to reach for it, go for it, to be able to become a better person.
 Just this weekend, I went with many of my classmates and other exchange students to the border of North and South Korea. It was really awesome to see the DMZ and the tunnel there. We even got to go to the observatory.

That afternoon when everybody finished, some of the exchange students were staying in that area to go rafting the next day. After a quick, split-second decision, I decided to stay with them. I met other people at the place we were staying at. They were very nice! The owner of that pension was so hospitable. It was a great experience!


I give many thanks to my professor and classmates because it's an experience I would never have gotten otherwise. It was beautiful in that area.

Parting picture is of me and my friend, Song. She's quite the character, but the area is where we stopped at to visit the river. That river happened to be the area me and my 4 friends were going to go rafting down.



Much love and peace~
Jackson
잭슨

No comments:

Post a Comment